Designed specifically for the disposal of insulin syringes, the 0.2L can be easily stored in a bag or pocket and is ideal for both personal and clinical use.
A non-return petal aperture ensures that once disposed, sharps cannot be removed.
Features and Benefits
- 0.2L Nominal Capacity
- Welded construction for added strength and safety
- In-mould label – offers permanent audit trail which cannot be removed.
- Flip top lid for temporary and final closure feature
- Choice of openings – Non-return ‘petal’ opening, Scalpel blade remover opening, Insulin pen needle removal feature and unobstructed opening for large syringes and blood collection tube holders
- Puncture resistance base for added safety
- Class leading leak resistance
- Dimensions: L 79mm x W 37mm x H 146mm
- Capacity: 0.2L
- Usable Capacity to Fill Line: 0.17 Litre
- Weight 55g
- Complies with UN 3291, BS EN ISO 23907:2012 and NF-X-30-511 standard
- Carton Quantity: 100
- Carton Weight 6.35kg
- Carton Dimensions: H 310mm x W 325mm x L 400mm
- Carton Volume: 0.039m3