The 1 Litre is designed for both community and hospital use and can be used with the Sharpsafe Tray as part of the Sharpsafe Near Patient Sharps Disposal System (NPSD). The 1 Litre has two apertures, one of which provides an open aperture for the disposal of used sharps, the other contains a needle removal feature.
A translucent lid with clearly visible fill line and inkjet printed waste segregation message help ensure the product is not overfilled.
Features and Benefits
- 1L Nominal Capacity
- Semi Translucent Lid – contents visible when full.
- In-mould label – offers permanent audit trail which cannot be removed.
- Temporary & Final Closure Feature
- Simple 4 Click Assembly
- Clearly visible fill line
- Choice of openings – Pen needle remover, Luer lock remover and Blood collection systems remover
- Dimensions: L 90mm x W 108mm x H 187mm
- Capacity: 1L
- Usable Capacity to Fill Line: 0.85 Litre
- Weight 126g
- Complies with UN 3291, BS EN ISO 23907:2012 and NF-X-30-511 standard
- Carton Quantity: 100
- Carton Weight 13.70kg
- Carton Dimensions: H 440mm x W 380mm x L 540mm
- Carton Volume: 0.088m3