Designed for use primarily in the community setting the 0.3L is available with a number of different apertures. These apertures and related features have been developed to make safe the collection and disposal of a variety of sharps within the community.
The 0.3L can be easily stored in a bag or pocket and is ideal for both personal and clinical use.
Features and Benefits
- 0.3L Nominal Capacity
- Welded construction for added strength and safety
- In-mould label – offers permanent audit trail which cannot be removed.
- Flip top lid for temporary and final closure feature
- Choice of openings – Non-return ‘petal’ opening, Scalpel blade remover opening, Insulin pen needle removal feature and unobstructed opening for large syringes and blood collection tube holders
- Puncture resistance base for added safety
- Fold away carrying handle
- Class leading leak resistance
- Dimensions: L 105mm x W 50mm x H 130mm
- Capacity: 0.3L
- Usable Capacity to Fill Line: 0.255 Litre
- Weight 70g
- Complies with UN 3291, BS EN ISO 23907:2012 and NF-X-30-511 standard
- Carton Quantity: 100
- Carton Weight 8.25kg
- Carton Dimensions: H 275mm x W 455mm x L 505mm
- Carton Volume: 0.060m3