The 0.6L has been purpose designed for use in the community setting and fits neatly into a bag or pocket. The 0.6L is specifically shaped to contain the maximum amount of sharps in the minimum amount of space.
The flip top lid combines security with ease of use whilst the final locking feature ensures total security during transportation for final disposal.
Features and Benefits
- 0.6L Nominal Capacity
- Semi Translucent Lid – contents visible when full.
- Welded construction for added strength and safety
- In-mould label – offers permanent audit trail which cannot be removed.
- Flip top lid for temporary and final closure feature
- Choice of openings – Non-return ‘petal’ opening and unobstructed opening for large syringes and blood collection tube holders
- Puncture resistance base for added safety
- Fold away carrying handle
- Class leading leak resistance
- Dimensions: L 108mm x W 52mm x H 224mm
- Capacity: 0.6L
- Usable Capacity to Fill Line: 0.489 Litre
- Weight 110g
- Complies with UN 3291, BS EN ISO 23907:2012 and NF-X-30-511 standard
- Carton Quantity: 100
- Carton Weight 12.75kg
- Carton Dimensions: H 460mm x W 455mm x L 535mm
- Carton Volume: 0.109m3