The 60L Clinical Waste containers provide an ideal cost effective solution for the disposal of clinical waste.
The large capacity and open entry point allows safe and easy drop in disposal of a range of containers compliance to UN3291. The lid can be temporarily closed to conceal the contents when not in use and securely closed for transportation to final disposal.
Features and Benefits
- 60L Nominal Capacity
- Disposal of used needle exchange containers
- Large Fill Area
- Temporary & Final Closure Feature
- Dimensions: H 670 x W 300 x L 395mm
- Product Label: Standard UK In-mould Label
- Order Code: 41860000
- Capacity: 60L
- Usable Capacity to Fill Line: 57 Litre
- Product Weight 1.95kg
- Carton Quantity: 10
- Carton Dimensions: H 878 x W 400 x L 610mm
- Carton Volume: 0.214m3