Designed for use in public access areas such as A&E and Out-patients, the Protected Access 13L allows easy disposal of sharps but provides added security for both the user and the general public.
The Protected Access range also discourages the use of the sharps container for non sharps waste, avoiding unnecessary waste disposal costs.
Features and Benefits
- 13L Nominal Capacity
- Protected access insert for added security
- Particularly suited for high volume areas.
- Designed for open access areas such as A&E depts.
- Semi Translucent Lid – contents visible when full.
- In-mould label – offers permanent audit trail which cannot be removed.
- Horizontal Fill Area
- Temporary & Final Closure Feature
- Simple 4 Click Assembly
- Dimensions: L 195mm x W 292mm x H 195mm
- Capacity: 13L
- Usable Capacity to Fill Line: 10.4 Litre
- Weight 709g
- Complies with UN 3291, BS EN ISO 23907:2012 and NF-X-30-511 standard
- Carton Quantity: 20
- Carton Weight 15.50kg
- Carton Dimensions: H 590mm x W 400mm x L 590mm
- Carton Volume: 0.131m3