The 2 Litre is designed to be used in conjunction with the Sharpsafe Tray to form an integral part of the Sharpsafe Near Patient Sharps Disposal System (NPSD).
The large aperture allows the safe and easy disposal of needles and syringes and a clear internal flap offers added protection.
A translucent lid with clearly visible fill line and inkjet printed waste segregation message help ensure the product is not overfilled.
Features and Benefits
- 2L Nominal Capacity
- Clear, self activating inner flap ensures safe disposal.
- Semi Translucent Lid – contents visible when full.
- In-mould label – offers permanent audit trail which cannot be removed.
- Large aperture with internal safety flap
- Temporary & Final Closure Feature
- Simple 4 Click Assembly
- Clearly visible fill line
- Dimensions: L 197mm x W 126mm x H 177mm
- Capacity: 2L
- Usable Capacity to Fill Line: 1.7 Litre
- Weight 220g
- Complies with UN 3291, BS EN ISO 23907:2012 and NF-X-30-511 standard
- Carton Quantity: 50
- Carton Weight 12.10kg
- Carton Dimensions: H 380mm x W 395mm x L 585mm
- Carton Volume: 0.087m3