The generous size of the 24L means it is particularly suited for areas generating large amounts of contaminated waste.
The wide horizontal aperture ensures easy disposal of large items and allows proportionally greater fill than similar vertical feed type openings and the large volume of the 24L provides enhanced cost effectiveness in high usage areas.
A translucent lid and visible fill line help ensure user safety by allowing clear indication of when the fill line is reached.
Features and Benefits
- 24L Nominal Capacity
- Pivot flap ensures safe disposal.
- Semi Translucent Lid – contents visible when full.
- In-mould label – offers permanent audit trail which cannot be removed.
- Large Horizontal Fill Area
- Temporary & Final Closure Feature
- Simple 4 Click Assembly
- Available with a protected access insert
- Dimensions: L 335mm x W 230mm x H 450mm
- Capacity: 24L
- Usable Capacity to Fill Line: 18.7 Litre
- Weight 1.073kg
- Complies with UN 3291 and BS EN ISO 23907:2012 standard
- Carton Quantity: 15
- Carton Weight 12kg
- Carton Dimensions: H 760mm x W 455mm x L 460mm
- Carton Volume: 0.161m3