Designed for use in public access areas such as A&E and Out-patients, the Protected Access 24L allows easy disposal of sharps but provides added security for both the user and the general public.
The Protected Access range also discourages the use of the sharps container for non sharps waste, avoiding unnecessary waste disposal costs.
Features and Benefits
- 30L Nominal Capacity
- Protected access insert for added security
- Particularly suited for high volume areas.
- Designed for open access areas such as A&E depts.
- Semi Translucent Lid – contents visible when full.
- In-mould label – offers permanent audit trail which cannot be removed.
- Large Horizontal Fill Area
- Temporary & Final Closure Feature
- Simple 4 Click Assembly
- Dimensions: L 450mm x W 230mm x H 415mm
- Order Code: 41802430
- Capacity: 30L
- Usable Capacity to Fill Line: 23.6 Litre
- Weight 1.244kg
- Complies with UN 3291 and BS EN ISO 23907:2012 standard
- Carton Quantity: 10
- Carton Weight 14.45kg
- Carton Dimensions: H 810mm x W 460mm x L 455mm
- Carton Volume: 0.163m3